1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- A long ass time, not specifically on this account. But I had started my other one back when I was 13 or so years old. Let's hope that account still never sees the light of day
2. What does your username mean?
- An apocalypse taco. I still want to switch it to Cocobird though.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Procrastinator, gullible, and chill.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
- Some crappy picture I drew in MS Paint of one of my former roleplay characters.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Character poses, traditional. I really want to get into digital however.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Honestly, I'd just want to master my own art style.
8. What was your first favourite?
- Probably one of my friends' drawings.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Anything that has goblins or Pokemon. And also wizards.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- Vintertid, Delanoo, Stapledslut, DailyBird and tons more.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- All of you guys, I love the friends I've made on here and I'd want to chill with you all.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Encouraged me to improve.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Mechanical .5 pencil and some paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- My friends' houses and during jam sessions. Music is key.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Every single one of the friends I've made on here.
All done, Happy Birthday Deviantart. You may have a lot of scary ass pictures, but if it wasn't for you... I would not be where I'm at now.
Listening to: Walk, Don't Run - Ventures
Drinking: Black Tea